This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection.


"The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger

The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded with: "We must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism [The Communist Chinese Party's (CCP) Economic Espionage Units called the MSS] are being steadily advanced because many of us do not recognize the means used to advance them. ... The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous she or he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst" Therefore, like Dr. John Nash would probable think: This is because of our lost state craft of tracing scientific coding in the intelligence community of the algorithmic code of the Communist espionage agents. As "The Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from without must not blind us to the Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from within. The latter is reaching into the very heart of America through its espionage agents and a cunning, defiant, and lawless communist party, which is fanatically dedicated to the Marxist cause of world enslavement and destruction of the foundations of our Democracy/Republic." J. Edgar Hoover. Which allows the Communist to shape the future and powers that be. As "Our citizens and our future citizens cannot share properly in shaping the future unless we understand the present, for the raw material of events to come is the knowledge of the present and what we make it"

Lieutenant General Leslie R. Groves


http://rideriantieconomicwarfare.blogspot.com/

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/







If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com
US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

So how to do a proper street type hand shaken battle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l0p1d01P9s

I will have to check to see if they have posted laws with regards to anything like soliciting or the such. Even though I could argue that I am not soliciting. The guard will not have a clue in the world the difference. Trust me I was a dog. All they will see is person not walking in go get them. I loved that, with the numbers it is even better as a talk. As you can be sitting there and then get a set of numbers and you are like, woa so many numbers could you have not said suspicious person behind you. Then the book says no because then they will hear you. So If I start hearing numbers I know I am done. That was a 1010 4040 35 60, wait hold on say the first set again. Hell marry on two set hike. The best was when you had to say that you had to go to the bathroom and that you where leaving such and such, and that you would be back in a certain amount of time, after the rest break. I loved saying really loud, I won baby my lottery ticket, those where the numbers. I won a big ten 4.

Well first of all the approach is the most important part. If you walk up and you scare them they will not wish to speak with you. If you walk up and you bother them they will get you in trouble. I will not be trying to sell anything or offer anything. Except just wishing to speak if they wish to hear. This is very scary, as I was a guard for a long time and know that certain areas are very touchy about people trying to talk to their guests. As such, I also have to figure that out. Which means, if I see others doing it, or handing or selling things, I will try. However, if I see a guard I will ask if we are allowed to speak to people. If they say no I will go to the streets and try it there. As it is less likely that the police will bother you if you are looking like you are trying to talk to folks. Very scary area of presentation unless proper authority is given. They probable will not allow me to do it. However, I can try.

Therefore, after the approach and the battle grounds are secure. Then it is the delivery. What in a few seconds or less than a minute as they walk buy as most folks on a mission do not want to hear or gain a massive major element of knowledge. Therefore, I will have to pick specific areas of knowledge that will lead them to this cite.

Economic warfare definetly should be coded in that. So I should say something like. Um excuse me, then right there they will engage or they will not and I will know they wish no information or they do. As such, I will say did you know that the Communist Chinese that we have been to three wars against, are being allowed to bring in big government entities in Indiana and Idaho. In which their SOE's have sold weapons to our angry youth before along with weapons of mass destruction, as per Congressional findings and a Washington Times article. Possible response, what is an SOE'. An SOE is a state owned enterprise in which our whole government on all sides just voted down any SOE's being created like the Communists to take over our Insurance industry. Thank you, Excuse me........

I will have to call the shields and swords in that area and get a proper thought on the matter. Like I usually do for such things I see as grey that may affect my legal status of my person.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo2OIUpWznY

The worst part about this is I have been faced to face with some of heroes and did not have facial recognition to show them how much I think they are cool via body language then I get home and realized who I talked too and I am woa. Don't matter to me though, I have something in my soul and hear I have to say, legal and proper like.

Rider I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1V3JW4HeBs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxIuIxqo2So

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSHr4ubuD64

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_-V3LPS_TY

So shine the boots and take out the old cowboy hat and see what I can speak on. Before the old guards take me away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment