This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection.


"The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger

The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded with: "We must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism [The Communist Chinese Party's (CCP) Economic Espionage Units called the MSS] are being steadily advanced because many of us do not recognize the means used to advance them. ... The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous she or he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst" Therefore, like Dr. John Nash would probable think: This is because of our lost state craft of tracing scientific coding in the intelligence community of the algorithmic code of the Communist espionage agents. As "The Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from without must not blind us to the Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from within. The latter is reaching into the very heart of America through its espionage agents and a cunning, defiant, and lawless communist party, which is fanatically dedicated to the Marxist cause of world enslavement and destruction of the foundations of our Democracy/Republic." J. Edgar Hoover. Which allows the Communist to shape the future and powers that be. As "Our citizens and our future citizens cannot share properly in shaping the future unless we understand the present, for the raw material of events to come is the knowledge of the present and what we make it"

Lieutenant General Leslie R. Groves


http://rideriantieconomicwarfare.blogspot.com/

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/







If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com
US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

So enough venting on the Communist Fascists.

So the books I obtained.
Kissinger, This book is one of my hero's puppetry style books. Folks think he is a bad puppet master. However, from what my MacDonald Grandpa told me there was no better a Free Market Democracy puppetter. So I figure since I am a late bloomer. I should study up, study hard. The funniest thing was the real puppets did not let him remember his masters.

Lyndon Johnson & The American Dream, now do not get me wrong I have no clue what side this guy is on. All I know is this guy took us from a major deficit with some really good ideas to a balanced economy. So I read, without political biases. I am sure I will figure out what spectrum he hails from, as he does not sound like a puppet master.


The Amazing story of Quantum Mechanics. This book is one of my fascinations with the time machine. I am figuring maybe if I read some other books it will tie in the nexus of algo's from the nuclar plant to, teleport, to the time machina.

Then last but not least I could not let my childhood side go without placing one in my library.
THE GREAT WEST,
COWBOYS BIATCHES.

Rider I
Stupid kids should have just told me the calculational nexuse between the three to go backwards in the teleportation machine. I mean, if you ever see a couple kids smiling just appear in your room and tell you you did it and you stop the world from Communist Chinese holocaust. Shoot yourself now I am dying thinking I have to do this or live under Communist rule.

I mean I am failing hard already as I can't find any funders to do it cognitionally. So I am starting to think that as any empire that has every ruled vast lands was only able to rule due to monopolies on resources, and the Communist have 97% of the worlds rare earth resources which is the worlds resource for power. I have pretty much failed. So I am starting to think that I end up in the back woods underground building the machine, cause that is my back up plan and the darn kids did not tell me nothing as they said they would get in trouble and my eletromagnetism was connected to theirs and I could tell when they sneak away. Darn kids, do not forget to hide the truth from the kids. Stupid paradigm,.

http://www.raremetalblog.com/2011/06/china-vows-to-strike-hard-against-illegal-rare-earth-mining.html

Boy have I failed miserable. However, I am not steak and cushy, so I did not really fail. Along with that I have only been on this case full time for less than two years now. So it is a huge case.

The problem is if I had either the resources of the funding to cognition I could stop them easily and peacefully. As I know every freedom lover does not like genocide, monopolies, or forced enslavement to one boss, like CCP SOE's that own over 50% of the Communist Chinese lands economies.

Rider I

Then they tell me I do not get to tell them what they are. Then I tell them foggy dew and laugh then shoot me, or arrest me then I do not get to watch my children grow up because I hate fascists, genocidal, monopolistic slave driving lunatics. Dam this sucks I really need to find that nexus. Causes these in this day and age are not going to fund me to cognition against them.

They did give me a hint though. As they said I told them they told me and they said no way. Weird. So the CCP attacks the US from the inside out via destruction of the balance of Democracy then a typical we side with the weaker side so they can destroy the US. Then the North take on the Rusky's as nobody rules the Rusky's. While Europe Especially Paris the EU is the savior as the CCP is weakened by the darm Rusky's. Dam kids wan't tell me the stupid algo, but lay out the table for me. So I figure I had to have gone back and stopped something, major in the line of either build up, as if I stop the attack they will just do it latter.I have to stop their either miltiary or economic build up. Along with that my kids are arse wholes they told me this kyrpto joke, and I still can't figure it out. They said I did it to them all the time as a kids so they wanted to get me back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment