This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection.


"The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger

The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded with: "We must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism [The Communist Chinese Party's (CCP) Economic Espionage Units called the MSS] are being steadily advanced because many of us do not recognize the means used to advance them. ... The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous she or he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst" Therefore, like Dr. John Nash would probable think: This is because of our lost state craft of tracing scientific coding in the intelligence community of the algorithmic code of the Communist espionage agents. As "The Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from without must not blind us to the Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from within. The latter is reaching into the very heart of America through its espionage agents and a cunning, defiant, and lawless communist party, which is fanatically dedicated to the Marxist cause of world enslavement and destruction of the foundations of our Democracy/Republic." J. Edgar Hoover. Which allows the Communist to shape the future and powers that be. As "Our citizens and our future citizens cannot share properly in shaping the future unless we understand the present, for the raw material of events to come is the knowledge of the present and what we make it"

Lieutenant General Leslie R. Groves


http://rideriantieconomicwarfare.blogspot.com/

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/







If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com
US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Maybe

Maybe the color of ones skin tone is offense to you, maybe the color of one's religions tone is threatening to you, maybe my political dissent with unormal words is upsetting to you. However, here is what I have to say, so long as I am not threatening your person, nor engaging in threatening acts, then I am free and I am very professional. This cite is a waste land of documents. Something that I have worked hard on and in need to fight against what I see as something of the utmost ill and sick so much so as to provoke such instigation against them to do this. However, this is our right as a human. My ancestors had books and written words that once where illegal to write, once any poor or peasant was illegal to write or to say such words. to you a word may seem ill, to me it is an expression of my heart and the way I feel. Civility in my eye's is something like I see it. I am not willing to engage in physical combat. I love telling stories and collecting evidence to help provide for truth to those stories, that is the Druid ancient way the wise way.
   My tone of my skin was once thought to be ill by a major single fascist party, in which I would have been killed for not being part of the ultimate race, my religion is long been found to be ill and still seen as forbidden even though found as the word OTO is used more than most other words, my political views are that of my ancestorial forefathers, that each tribe is sovering they come together and they vote based on logic and who is most liked by all, so as not to call physical war. My writings are as most detectives will tell you thoughts right of the memory banks to page. I know not what you think is civil, nor do I care in this matter. I know what is right in my heart. To me, our leadership has not created enough, they are taken on both sides, the foreign power that be to me is like our ancient enemies of oppression of freedom of logic and expression. That is how I see.
  You may walk in that room and judge me uncivil and unfit. I tell you stories of fields of planes and jets, trees of books and ancient battles of foreign earth invaders. It is stories, maybe I am not fit to judge anyone, nor champion any cause. Maybe the greedy as I see it are right and I am wrong. Maybe the weak as I see it are right to not stand up and I am wrong. However, for what ever it is, this cite is nothing but civil to me, as my words may be ill or taboo to you, but where I come from it is nothing but words.

I have nothing by love for my enemy can I say I hate them, yes, I can. However, I have long been taught to turn hate into love, as that is the most powerful weapon and if you die heavens gates will open up for love. I know now what you think, nor your standards are, I do know I am currently fighting and it is liberating it is invigorating it is everything I live for like an old ancient warrior on the grounds with their fellow friendly tribes fighting against single fascist power invaders. My tribe and ancestors have long placed their swords down and picked up the pin. In world where you can see a women's underwear on the bill board and you hear words of old illegalities on the radiation screen. On a civil rights fighting cite, I think the words I use are nothing but civil. 

No comments:

Post a Comment