This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection.


"The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger

The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded with: "We must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism [The Communist Chinese Party's (CCP) Economic Espionage Units called the MSS] are being steadily advanced because many of us do not recognize the means used to advance them. ... The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous she or he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst" Therefore, like Dr. John Nash would probable think: This is because of our lost state craft of tracing scientific coding in the intelligence community of the algorithmic code of the Communist espionage agents. As "The Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from without must not blind us to the Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from within. The latter is reaching into the very heart of America through its espionage agents and a cunning, defiant, and lawless communist party, which is fanatically dedicated to the Marxist cause of world enslavement and destruction of the foundations of our Democracy/Republic." J. Edgar Hoover. Which allows the Communist to shape the future and powers that be. As "Our citizens and our future citizens cannot share properly in shaping the future unless we understand the present, for the raw material of events to come is the knowledge of the present and what we make it"

Lieutenant General Leslie R. Groves


http://rideriantieconomicwarfare.blogspot.com/

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/







If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com
US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

That is amazing Gorbach.



To Larry MacDonald My Hero, I know what Gorbach ordered. This is for my fore father.

Ok alright lets hear some good music, oh I feel it the souls are around me oohh the hairs stand up the eletrical sparks off my arms ohh yes we are tracing its a goo. baby. Lead me ancient one's ohhh the eletricity ohhhh wow this one is good.


Outline for article of Cold War opening in the USA.

Jones Gorb in Spain, Green Tech Stimulus massive amount went to Spanish Communist party holders. Gorb and family in Layfette, Layfette opening first US heart land Communist SOE cold war weapons.

Lets write, baby its gone dark.

All ties to Gorbech to the seventh degree as usualy and family along with the mayor I want to see dirty hands and pockets. This is way to big of a coincdence. Hounds 5-10 on it find search it out. Present properly deal.


I want point man watching for screener, and two more watching temple pawns. Get on it. I want these folks taken down. I do not like the idea of them destroying our country for a foreign power to hurt the USA. Move now. you should be on the items by the end of the weak. I want connections found and I want arses.

Rider I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l0p1d01P9s

Let's play connect the dots to help the hounds out as they search. See if I can shine some light shall we Mac's my ancient angels?

First I have had this theory since it came to me in a dream and one of my hidden family sides told me I am onto something. The idea that Gorbachev and the international communist party as tied to Temple games knew they could never take out the US unless they could get in Communist Cold War weapons which are SOE's.

Therefore, when I attacked Van Jones on the green tech stimulus exodus at a rate of 80% of tech stimulus going to neo mercantalist countries. I was able to find traces of him and Gorbech in soul cognition in the Spanish club together. In which I further I believed found ties through the temple circuitry of centralized souls, that the benefactors of the US green tech stimulus loss was to a Spanish Communist held group.

Therefore, I had this normal feeling of tracing tonight looking for Communist economic implosion theories like I did. As I know of the first two Communist Cold War weapons they are trying to get into the US, via Layfatte and another city which if I saw I could link. I then saw Gorbech as he does when ever the communist party moves in the US as per my forefathers tracings, showing up like his egotistical self, in Layfette. Then to come to find out he has a daughter living there. As such, I am more than sure, that the Mayor is under political corruption through a network of Communist temple siders. As such,. I have sent in investigators who will looking for clues and will report back to see if the Mayor gets legally and properly hung on an oak for economic treason.

Rider I
I want arses, I do not feel this electrical style stimulus unless I am onto something. I mean any good detective will tell you when they are on a hot trail when they find a clue and it links and they need another clue that they get this feeling of like souls are around and they are speaking in your ears to do this or that and again they they are wooa I love this feeling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzlpTRNIAvc

Simple trace the facts. And find the rats.




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT6UCvR7kgU


Find me jury winners, I need items.

Rider I

I want possible connections between international flights to the seventh degree. Along with economic hits to gain the Communist party wealth and power and literally to get the SOE's inside of this country. We took President Clinton down, for such illegal funding and conspiracy. Now lets see if I can get me a Mayor. I sure hope the Republican Party can deal with its own. But hey, I do not discriminate. :)

Let me know if any degree seven's are found dead to hide their trace. I know if we gather the proper hard evidence to cage the degreerer we can get a confession. Oh the dream of every MacDonald to stop the spread of single party fascism. Oh the pawns can't play with the owl. I want them alive, I wand to scan their brains. I want to know the whole game they where trying to do.

I, I love a good trace some good snuff good whiskey and the Holmes to help out, shiat. OAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Down with Fascism and up with small country sovereignty and individual civil rights. Foggy dew Commy.

Tell Dr. Putin he might be a happy man. Oh Putin you are going to love this. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Smtqf5wAr8

Why would Gorby be helping out the Communist Chinese and not Russia homeland? mmmm Putin?

Of course then again maybe Gorbech is still with the old temple higher archy that thought if they collapse the Soviet Empire they could destroy the Gem of the free world by penetrating it via SOE's? Who knows maybe the birds do?

Hounds find me documents on these men and the women. I want connections.

Rider I

Moma I think Gorby is trying to hurt the gem againl with their idea of enslavement to a fascist single party massive government SOE statist capitalism. Can I play with Gorby?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4tD8dy9Reg

Ohh Gorby fence sitter you are sitting with the enslavement party of fascist Communist Chinese? Gorby?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0 DOS wants to know.



You would not be trying to help the one who wishes for our destruction would you Gorby?
You know if allowed Gorby the Human species will fulfill the prophecy. We must fight fairly and properly to stop our own, well Gorby? How is the cushy life?

Our destiny is to defy and fly high above the gardens and way out of this game piece. Gorby you know I have told you in your dreams and sleep and at your temple's that the only way to do that is to not to discriminate, not to allow political powers to control the economic balance, and a must is political adversary. Human Kind is my best friend, I love human's. Do you Gorby?

I want the Mayor Gorby I do not want you. If that Mayor dishonors the Gem of freedom and the helper of the world to stop the prophecy so Human kind can rule the universe, then I need to know Gorby, you tell me right? Tell my hounds Gorby, make sure they find it. Gorby.

woa that was weird. lol woa that was really cold. I have never felt that cold before it was like the previous trace feeling of hair raising was my whole body and I felt very very cold inside.









No comments:

Post a Comment