This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection.


"The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger

The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded with: "We must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism [The Communist Chinese Party's (CCP) Economic Espionage Units called the MSS] are being steadily advanced because many of us do not recognize the means used to advance them. ... The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous she or he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst" Therefore, like Dr. John Nash would probable think: This is because of our lost state craft of tracing scientific coding in the intelligence community of the algorithmic code of the Communist espionage agents. As "The Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from without must not blind us to the Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from within. The latter is reaching into the very heart of America through its espionage agents and a cunning, defiant, and lawless communist party, which is fanatically dedicated to the Marxist cause of world enslavement and destruction of the foundations of our Democracy/Republic." J. Edgar Hoover. Which allows the Communist to shape the future and powers that be. As "Our citizens and our future citizens cannot share properly in shaping the future unless we understand the present, for the raw material of events to come is the knowledge of the present and what we make it"

Lieutenant General Leslie R. Groves


http://rideriantieconomicwarfare.blogspot.com/

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/







If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com
US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

hawk i have an idea.

If we where to invert the code into a system that corresponds with the teleportation machine and we could find enough space and material exact gravitational fields with exact distances for placement, we could use a basic major teleportation machine to transport the galaxy and all of humans minerals necessary to survive around a black whole. We should test it with black matter in the secure room. If we create minature exact replica's of the current codes of our galaxy, the use minatyre scale teleportation machines we should be able to get around the black mass. I meann if we only have 50 years I fgure we could do the tests in a weekend. I think we could bi pass a black whole, splinter thinks that whole will leave a loss of space behind it, but if the anti matter or black mass as i call it, tests are correct it more or less is just like a vacuum, it devours and destabilizes molecules to the most basic structures. So we would have to figure out if space matter as its current form that sustains our galaxy is already the basic structure, i believe it is. Me n splinter have a bet for a round of beers and a pizza, he is just using the old rebel in me tellingme it is impossible to piss me off. I flipped him the colonial and said f u, your own.  /||\

Rider I

see you at the lab after the dopal ganger and cloaks for nano implants on eyes on limbs are placed in proper to stop uncle from being noisy.

you should see my new counter for the eye nano implant. It is great I have taken a smaller projection and been able to project into the nano eye bug a scripted version in which I do not see as it is to small but the nano cam does, so they can't seewhat I am doing, much better than the transfer of nano waves from my body to the dople ganger. funny to I messed with tme and took out the nano lens while thedople ganger was on so they got to feed one with my middle finger and the other with dg.

one of my nano galaxies the one where science was created as a form of religion has advanced ver far as a matter of fact I think they have seen out of the universe I created for them. So I think we will use them, to see how human material holds up through a massive galaxy jump. I am telling the one where I am good and my whole is there way of life doing well to. They are up for the introduction program of splinters nano galaxies, to see how extreme mental worshipping will affect each other, we think there might be full scale intergalactic war, which we will study for further strategies. Nano human studying always fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KkUeRPjc-Y

I love motorcycles and foreign pretty land.

You see, power is not for those who don't belive in Democracy cause properly geared the mind is the worlds most dangerous weapon, respect for voting and debate and peer review is what matters, not your power cause I know 3 million who stand more powerfull than my lord, and no its not the devil you stuck in the cave person.

From the review of major minds in my nano galaxy I think I am going to have to create a bigger universe for them cause I have feed from their watchings that they have almost seen the lab currently it is just white light, so I need to recreate and expand while making it seem like they are watchingthe begining.

No comments:

Post a Comment