This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection.


"The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger

The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded with: "We must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism [The Communist Chinese Party's (CCP) Economic Espionage Units called the MSS] are being steadily advanced because many of us do not recognize the means used to advance them. ... The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous she or he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst" Therefore, like Dr. John Nash would probable think: This is because of our lost state craft of tracing scientific coding in the intelligence community of the algorithmic code of the Communist espionage agents. As "The Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from without must not blind us to the Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from within. The latter is reaching into the very heart of America through its espionage agents and a cunning, defiant, and lawless communist party, which is fanatically dedicated to the Marxist cause of world enslavement and destruction of the foundations of our Democracy/Republic." J. Edgar Hoover. Which allows the Communist to shape the future and powers that be. As "Our citizens and our future citizens cannot share properly in shaping the future unless we understand the present, for the raw material of events to come is the knowledge of the present and what we make it"

Lieutenant General Leslie R. Groves


http://rideriantieconomicwarfare.blogspot.com/

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/







If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com
US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

How the non Democratic Governance of Communist China via a non Political adversary system affects the Chinese citizens.

The idea in a political adversary system is that everyone has somebody to represent them. If one side feels that you upset their ideals the other side should be able to cover it and champion your thoughts. This then means that each party looks for votes and things to champion. As such, every little social detail goes under the scrutiny of party leaders for young party members to try and scrutinize if it is what their party believes in. As such, if  a person feels they are not being represented as a  legal immigrant they can go to a party, if somebody feels they are not being represented as a card signed at 18 militia gun amo prepared skilled citizen then can go to a party. This then allows each person to feel and to actually gain the idea of being able to fight through a champion for their cause. This then also springs up many non profits and profitable agencies that can be covered under these different parties. As such this Political adversary system or what is known as Democracy creates an umbrella of civil protection and representation of governance which based on competitiveness leaves as little as possible of people unrepresented. For example, if somebodies home is wrongly taken from them from a government which is controlled by a certain side and they are not getting any relief. They then can go to the opposing side which can champion the cause and then make it a voting peace to either pressure the opposition side to adhere to civil policies, or they can then regain voting in by showing how tyrannical the opposition was or is.

As such, then we get to Communist China and the massive amounts of pictures flooding my mind with regards to the rural people who have no representation as there is no how do I project benefit of competition for a single party to champion their cause if the whole party has turned their back on them. I have pictures in my mind of tons of people camped outside of the parties main place of business wishing to know where their artist sons and daughters or their husbands and fathers have gone and when they will get out. I have pictures in my heads of whole farmers being evicted from their lands so that a major SOE can take over the lands without proper compensation for removing them from their life long labor and skill. These types of things then go un championed by a single party totalitarian rule. As the police have to follow the law which is set by the single party, the lawyers are arrested if they go against the rule which is set by the party, and there is no opposing party to pressure them or champion the cause to get them voted out or to make them look bad for civil disobedience to their own citizens. Therefore, I see in my minds eye, which funnily has been a dot on my head since I was a kid. I always thought it was funny that religions have the same dot on their head when I have one naturally. What ever. I feel pain from people in their minds not being able to know and understand what their government is doing or what their family or tribesmen have done wrong. I feel whole rural tribes upset and wishing to fight but not wishing to hurt anyone. I feel whole areas of people being hurt or slain for the basic principles of the single party to do as they wish based on some suits ideas in a air conditioned building down town.

These things are why in my mind Democracy and a two party or more system is the best way. It is the bases for most civil legal systems, as per adversary systems with the people being the judge. Along with that, the idea that these people have no one to champion their cause and those who try are then arrested and placed in the same conditions to me as an American is pain in my eyes and sorrow in my heart. I can't understand as being raised in a free real check and balance system, while a single party rule would want to exist if they loved their people. How anyone could think that they are smarter than everyone else and thus should create all laws without proper completely utter opposition and stance against to properly see if the ideas are good. With so many bad ideas in the world and so many historical applications of bad ideas gone wrong. I as an American can't understand why any country would want to run any other form of government than a Democracy except that the few in power with the guns want to keep it that way and live off the backs of their people.

I thus, think in my non professional opinion that the non Democratic governance of Communist China is not only a threat to the Chinese but to the world that it tries to help with its foreign aid and political clout. As it would seem in most major civiliziation as they help countries they try and implement their ideas of rule and think it is ok when the same wrongs they do are done by the others they help.

I would have to do a further study on this matter to see if my projections inside of my mind are true. However, I know of one instances in Africa where a Democracy was taken out to implement a dictatorship from opinionated sources that the Communist intellective did to gain resource contracts without care to the people. As in their country single party dictator war lords is how the Communist Party came to power. I do not know much. I can tell you I have read these things. I may never make more than $15 an hour in my  life, or I could fall back down to minimum wage because of specifically targeted economic warfare against me. However, what I can tell you is what I see in my mind and feel in my heart, my nightmares I have of people's pain and the prayer I stupidly say every night for the Jesus to watch my soul and to protect me from evil and for the lord to give me the power to fight evil and for the spirit to guide my soul when I sleep to see what is wrong and where I can help. I guess I project so much on Communist China as that is what I write about during the day as there is way worse places. However, Communist China is so close to Democracy and free markets. If we could just get them to disband their Sovereign wealth funds to allow the wealth to go to the people in the rural areas that need it and to disband the SOE's so as not to create the centralization of wealth out of the markets and away from the people. I believe I could move onto worrying about trying to find a way to publish my patents. Who knows, darn symbol on my head bird in my hand and world on my palm. Nature eh, naturally legally outerlly dissenting against Communist single party totalitarian rule. 

No comments:

Post a Comment