This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection.


"The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger

The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded with: "We must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism [The Communist Chinese Party's (CCP) Economic Espionage Units called the MSS] are being steadily advanced because many of us do not recognize the means used to advance them. ... The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous she or he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst" Therefore, like Dr. John Nash would probable think: This is because of our lost state craft of tracing scientific coding in the intelligence community of the algorithmic code of the Communist espionage agents. As "The Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from without must not blind us to the Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from within. The latter is reaching into the very heart of America through its espionage agents and a cunning, defiant, and lawless communist party, which is fanatically dedicated to the Marxist cause of world enslavement and destruction of the foundations of our Democracy/Republic." J. Edgar Hoover. Which allows the Communist to shape the future and powers that be. As "Our citizens and our future citizens cannot share properly in shaping the future unless we understand the present, for the raw material of events to come is the knowledge of the present and what we make it"

Lieutenant General Leslie R. Groves


http://rideriantieconomicwarfare.blogspot.com/

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/







If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com
US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Why you should chose the Rider I for your dissident to Marxist World Domination

1. My blood line is ancient against Tyranny and I am going through the Tri's I grounds that is ceremonial shown in the Temple.
2. I am highly educated and skilled in intellectual battles from debate, to mock courts, to politics.
3. I am well loved in the USA on both sides of the spectrum.
4. I am not doing this to get rich.
5. It is all I believe in my heart. Is the stopping of major characters from destroying cities, our municipalities and the funding of our security forces to take care of our rural folks and keep peace in the city. Which is linked directly into Soviet Style cold war tactics to implode the US via cancerous debt.
6. My loyalty stands to my country, country men and women, and I would never leak something deemed classified or higher. As I have worked with all kinds of classified documents and not a thought of analyis from those documents has ever been leaked.
7. I am very creative and imaginative. In which I can thus predict things and see if I am correct with my imagination and the basic root facts predict. Therefore, making the scientific purpose of finding Big Niches easier for me.
8. I love Families, I can't wait to have my own and thus would not jeopardize my future family nor any family I obtain money from.
9. I am getting tired of this Owl I chair where I act unbecoming of an officer to stir it all up, like I have done.
10. I really need money for my Wing Chung and MMA classes, along with my Tri's eye finishing three degrees.
11. All of these books and articles for me to publish something professionally cost money, I have not anything to publish or present as I can't pay or even buy the books I need to arm myself.
12. I have connections from the dirt all the way to marble.
13. I am not scared to die in pursuit of a legal trace of a great writ of an article. If it is legal and proper.
14. Most communist can't stand the idea of hurting me or stopping me as my theories are the end game they wish that Marxism solved for.
15. I seriously want nothing more to do than this, as I have for a long time now. Nothing more I want to do unless it is stopping world domination theories.

Rider I
That is why you should chose the Rider I as your place of dissent for Communist Chinese resource Domination and pressure on China to finish transitioning into a Democracy and Free Market and leave behind the Soviet Characteristics. Along with that without proper funding I can write the book I want to write as I have to pay to cite and use others intellectual material.

So if you want to fund this dissent I am hoping soon somebody will teach me how to properly set up a non profit and I will be on my way. I have asked a specifically target old Communist watch non profit to teach me as they are not doing it anymore. However, twice now they have not got back to me. It is like well you are a non profit right? Well then, I have no profits and I need help, I know you think my deeds are noble, stop with the competition bit, as there is no more a perfect candidate than the Rider I for the deed at hand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment