This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection.


"The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger

The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded with: "We must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism [The Communist Chinese Party's (CCP) Economic Espionage Units called the MSS] are being steadily advanced because many of us do not recognize the means used to advance them. ... The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous she or he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst" Therefore, like Dr. John Nash would probable think: This is because of our lost state craft of tracing scientific coding in the intelligence community of the algorithmic code of the Communist espionage agents. As "The Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from without must not blind us to the Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from within. The latter is reaching into the very heart of America through its espionage agents and a cunning, defiant, and lawless communist party, which is fanatically dedicated to the Marxist cause of world enslavement and destruction of the foundations of our Democracy/Republic." J. Edgar Hoover. Which allows the Communist to shape the future and powers that be. As "Our citizens and our future citizens cannot share properly in shaping the future unless we understand the present, for the raw material of events to come is the knowledge of the present and what we make it"

Lieutenant General Leslie R. Groves


http://rideriantieconomicwarfare.blogspot.com/

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/







If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com
US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Mission statement for MEI

The Marshallian Economist Institute wishes to be a catalyst. A catalyst is a chemical structure that changes the structure of another chemical agent. As such, as MEI is an economic institute, this Institute wishes to change the current foreign policy with regards to the Communist Chinese Party. This is mainly do to their admitting that they will never become a Democracy. Along with admitting they wish to create massive State Owned Enterprise. As these State Owned Enterprises are used in the Soviet Characteristics to blame the US, Free Markets and Democracy for every World Business Trough Cycle. The MEI institute thinks that the 6 College Degreed Ex Senator of .......................... Marshallian Free Market Democratic believer standing before you should be paid to help rebut that with full heart and soul. The MEI President started a collection website called the Rider I Anti-Economic Warfare, then created part two. This Non Profit is Part three to the wish of the President of MEI to change current Foreign Policy Towards the Communist Party of China who has Soviet Characteristics of World Resource Domination and Single World Currency.

Rider I
The Catalyst Mission Statement.

I think my card will be something like me standing in front of the Chinese Flag, with my slacks polo shirt and a baseball hat, and a pen and pad in my hands. With an Owl on the back of the card in flight. That is a maybe, I think I could create a better picture than that. I could create a pitch black card with the Owl on the Back and the Front the US Eagle with 13 Arrows. Or I could do pitch black and just the name of the institute. Marshallian Economic Institute on the Front, and web address on the back. I have to really get a nice place for the website. I think I will look at all my favorite non profit websites from the left to the right and see what If I can take the best ideas out of all of them for mine.

Or I could just show the picture of the resource gap from the Communist to the rest of the word on the front of the card and my hand hitting a table with books on it. I think I like that one. As it would not only be used as proof in conversation with buddies and co workers and board members of the necessity of what I am working on but it will have my face on it. Which will be good when it is time for me to pick a political party to battle with for my debate war time of my life. Ya I think that is the one I felt wave feedback on the old mental reader of conceptional depth. Ok then my pitch will be all the legal and proper games I can play to actually get that gap to be mined properly and why it is important for the US. Ya good to go, just have to figure out the books on the front of the card and my appearance.

Rider I

No comments:

Post a Comment