This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection.


"The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger

The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded with: "We must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism [The Communist Chinese Party's (CCP) Economic Espionage Units called the MSS] are being steadily advanced because many of us do not recognize the means used to advance them. ... The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous she or he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst" Therefore, like Dr. John Nash would probable think: This is because of our lost state craft of tracing scientific coding in the intelligence community of the algorithmic code of the Communist espionage agents. As "The Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from without must not blind us to the Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from within. The latter is reaching into the very heart of America through its espionage agents and a cunning, defiant, and lawless communist party, which is fanatically dedicated to the Marxist cause of world enslavement and destruction of the foundations of our Democracy/Republic." J. Edgar Hoover. Which allows the Communist to shape the future and powers that be. As "Our citizens and our future citizens cannot share properly in shaping the future unless we understand the present, for the raw material of events to come is the knowledge of the present and what we make it"

Lieutenant General Leslie R. Groves


http://rideriantieconomicwarfare.blogspot.com/

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/







If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com
US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

How to get funding to write a book called: Cold War Weapons SOE's and Sovereign Wealth Funds Obliterate Free Markets and Democracies.

I am also thinking about starting up a non profit organization based on the old one called Western Foundation Goals. This will be basically to stop the funding of Communist China's warships. Before we have another Soviet Power wielding Cold War Weapons and military weapons.

Rider I
Just can't use this cite to make money so it has to be not for profit. Which means basic living expenses only. As such, as my bills currently cost me around $1400 a month. I figure that is what I need to find. Which really sucks, as lining on that is ridiculous. However, this is what I love to do. Then I will have to write a letter to all cited on the gadgets of what I am doing if I get sponsored. So as to let them know the bases of the non profit cite that started another non profit entity. I figure most of the gadgets I cited except for a Communist Propaganda tools should be ok with it.

For a sustainable life I would need:
$1200 for a mortgage
$300 utilities
$150 for cable and high speed internet
$400 New electrical car for monthly note around
$400 Baby expenses
$250 Health Insurance
$300 for gym and sporting exercise equipment
$300 a month for my week long vacation
$50 a month for dog expenses
$100 a month for self defense ammo and gun fees
$100 for clothing expense overhead spread out over a year
$300 for a food

So I would need to take home about $3650 a month to live a suitable life which mean I would need to actually bring in around $5300 a month to pay for life and my part of a family. So that is around $63600 to live and to be able to cognition against Communist cold war. If I could find that I would be in heaven, ahh writers heaven. Sucks for me, $1400 does not even make it for BPJ's.

So all in all that is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YbQ6SmM-kI
Till then I will just eat PBJ's live in a tiny room, share ammo with family for practice of self defense, drive a motorcycle, wear poor folks clothing for 5 dollars at the thrift shop, even then it gets expensive there, and not have a family or baby. Have to have internet. I mean I could not live if I could not read. TV not so much, I liked SOA but is off the air now, learning channel or how its made is great too. Eh, reading is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment