This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection.


"The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger

The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded with: "We must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism [The Communist Chinese Party's (CCP) Economic Espionage Units called the MSS] are being steadily advanced because many of us do not recognize the means used to advance them. ... The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous she or he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst" Therefore, like Dr. John Nash would probable think: This is because of our lost state craft of tracing scientific coding in the intelligence community of the algorithmic code of the Communist espionage agents. As "The Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from without must not blind us to the Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from within. The latter is reaching into the very heart of America through its espionage agents and a cunning, defiant, and lawless communist party, which is fanatically dedicated to the Marxist cause of world enslavement and destruction of the foundations of our Democracy/Republic." J. Edgar Hoover. Which allows the Communist to shape the future and powers that be. As "Our citizens and our future citizens cannot share properly in shaping the future unless we understand the present, for the raw material of events to come is the knowledge of the present and what we make it"

Lieutenant General Leslie R. Groves


http://rideriantieconomicwarfare.blogspot.com/

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/







If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com
US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Equality in Decency or otherwise known as Equity in Decency.

The idea that all things that are concerned with public should be considered through equality is a major US point. Along with that the idea that one can use equity in decency to for go one thing for the other is not legal in my unprofessional mind. This would say that, if you owned a store and it was operated in the public view, and everyone was allowed in with no special pass or hand shake or secret song, or some kind of special invisible tattoo of an owl. Then you can't discriminate. For example, lets say in the store for some reason it is found that if you only allow a certain color tone of folks in and it makes the store more beneficial. Then you can't go and then exclude them because it creates more liquid-able equity in your business. You can't do that sht, mo fo. Which means if you do not have some kind of special inked tattoo on your bum that says f fascist then your ok cause the store does not need that to get in. This should be the same idea for a search engine. I mean that's only equality at its finest. I mean how is Baidu supposed to see my special invisible tattoo's. They can't. So then they are committing an illegal crime against me in my own country. Because, with the Extremist Muslims looking up folks skirts for their virginity tests, with the Communist arresting anyone who wants to debate on the side of democracy. I mean if I even tried to travel in international vacation with my kilt on I would go to jail for a long time. Lord knows I am a sinner.

Rider I

I'm not going no where. I mean there is a Muslims church down the street from my house. I am afraid to wear my kilt sometimes. They might try and get frisky. I should be able to feel safe and not discriminated against in my own country; and Baidu is causing me major anger and also scaring me, with their fascist three conspiracy to lie about my website. Which is defamation of my character and person, they are lieing and do not even have a good second hand lion defenses about it. I mean I must be on a list like a mile long in the international community. Arrest the Rider I if he gets off the plane in your country for being a Democracy advocate. He will  create evil freedom in your country, arrest him right now. Kiss my arse fascist, you can play with my apache and my M20 in the hills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSrGgebXAWo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuxss1kBQWw&feature=grec_index



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMNgbISmF4I&feature=related

That is right above the brasses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment