This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection.


"The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger

The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded with: "We must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism [The Communist Chinese Party's (CCP) Economic Espionage Units called the MSS] are being steadily advanced because many of us do not recognize the means used to advance them. ... The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous she or he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst" Therefore, like Dr. John Nash would probable think: This is because of our lost state craft of tracing scientific coding in the intelligence community of the algorithmic code of the Communist espionage agents. As "The Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from without must not blind us to the Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from within. The latter is reaching into the very heart of America through its espionage agents and a cunning, defiant, and lawless communist party, which is fanatically dedicated to the Marxist cause of world enslavement and destruction of the foundations of our Democracy/Republic." J. Edgar Hoover. Which allows the Communist to shape the future and powers that be. As "Our citizens and our future citizens cannot share properly in shaping the future unless we understand the present, for the raw material of events to come is the knowledge of the present and what we make it"

Lieutenant General Leslie R. Groves


http://rideriantieconomicwarfare.blogspot.com/

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/







If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com
US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011


This webpage is not available

The webpage at http://www.baidu.com/s?wd=http%3A%2F%2Frideriantieconomicwarfaretrisii.blogspot.com%2F&inputT=1496 might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

This is a lie, and defamation of my whole being. My life is here on this website. Everything I dream about and think about is here. My fictional stories and funny tales to my aggressive thoughts, to all my research and everything, I mean, I get in trouble with my lady friend over this thing. That there is a lie and defames me, this is my fame this is my person they lying about me as an individual theres the proof. 
http://www.baidu.com/s?wd=http%3A%2F%2Frideriantieconomicwarfaretrisii.blogspot.com%2F&inputT=1496

This is literally my life. and they lie to the world about me and my life.

Defamation "is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individualbusinessproductgroupgovernment, or nation a negative image. It is usually a requirement that this claim be false and that the publication is communicated to someone other than the person defamed (the claimant)."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation

Lets see cause of action, communicated, yes every-time someone looks for my website, expressed a factual statement which is false towards an individual yes. SO good to go.

Are statements on my website concerted defamation towards the Communist Party of China. I can prove  everything either through second hand lion or research cited on the library, and some of my stories that I have detective style fun are false which I have stated many times. Along with that it is not considered a factual cite as I call myself a lunatic, psy caught it, and obviously what kind of person could be believed who has alien technology of a book called the Book of shadows.

The basic idea here is that a specific entity that knows my cite exists, is lying about my cite and thus hurting my character every time somebody looks for it on their favorite cite. Which is well known that most folks that use one cite stay with the cite, and do not use others. Which means my person is being lied to to every single person on Baidu's normal clientele list which is a lot of people. Along those lines Baidu itself can't counter sue for the Communist Party, as I have not said anything about Baidu except what it is doing, blocking and lying about my cite. Therefore, the CCP would have to engage me, and how trust me boy would I love to start carrying my Mack around with me and my armor, love to engage on that matter. So I am all for it, lets get it on, keep it legal and proper like, cause I know folks love the baby boy blue.

I will settle the Defamation lawsuit for $800,000. Or I can push it to the limits in which I can set precedent world wide that all Search Engines if found blocking a cite will have to explain that it is blocked and that these codes are in violation. In which would then destroy firewalls as folks like me could just go around codes we do not know by properly amending their cites. Which would be the legal thing to do for a human civil right's issue.

Which means my countries safety net gains around $120,000 for the ACLU to operate on and around $204,000 in taxes leaving me around $400,000 to start my chase of my future wife and to feel whole for defaming my very character in this world.

Rider I

I wish to enrich the ACLU, because I have worked safety net before, and I know how much the poor get taken advantage of. However, I have a meeting with a future society I plan to wrangle and forming, in which I am sure I will meet attorneys which would love to be my knights. As such, I will hold off till next Friday for the ACLU. After that I will start searching to enrich my future society members who stand with me on the matter of individual liberty and commerce. Again, I know the ACLU needs the money, I have been on the streets before and I know how hard it is to watch poor people get taken advantage of. So I hope and pray that they call me and entertain at least an interview.
Cause I know the feeling of seeing somebody come in that is complete avoid of intelligence battle skills, probable at best a level two with such matters, then shows you proof of the matter, and inside you feel your soul placing on armor pulling out the Mack and going at it baby. Horrible feeling watching those in need get taken advantage of.

Then if the CCP attacks me after I win. I will buy a house.. As it is a normal economic warfare to starve out your specific targets that go against you. So I will have to economically defend myself. Which will mean buying a house with the remainder of my funds, proving that I have no funds to pay for an attorney then being granted a DO. If not I will give my house to a charitable cause and thus be granted a DO. Then I lose my wife and future children. However, I understand, then after done peaceful court battling and getting it all out of my system. Then I ask the church for my house back. I could not tell the Church to give it back to me as that would be illegal and very dark and the Church does not do such things. However, I can ask. I could not imagine asking the Church back for my house after seeing folks in need receive it. I would probable just find another battle. I could not do it. I mean, if some folks with kids and a proper family moved in and all. I would just smile and oh my i mortal Mack soul,. What a mack will do to stop Tyranny.

Someday if I plan like I do, when someday blogs and all this social cite stuff begging is my gen's oldies. The movie will look like something like this. So I get into a battle from nothing just a David fellow with a sling shot. Then when I win I get money and the big Communists come in to swoop on me and take my money; so I say oh you want more and hand my wealth to some needy folks and get into it again, lets get it on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment