This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection.


"The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger

The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded with: "We must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism [The Communist Chinese Party's (CCP) Economic Espionage Units called the MSS] are being steadily advanced because many of us do not recognize the means used to advance them. ... The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous she or he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst" Therefore, like Dr. John Nash would probable think: This is because of our lost state craft of tracing scientific coding in the intelligence community of the algorithmic code of the Communist espionage agents. As "The Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from without must not blind us to the Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from within. The latter is reaching into the very heart of America through its espionage agents and a cunning, defiant, and lawless communist party, which is fanatically dedicated to the Marxist cause of world enslavement and destruction of the foundations of our Democracy/Republic." J. Edgar Hoover. Which allows the Communist to shape the future and powers that be. As "Our citizens and our future citizens cannot share properly in shaping the future unless we understand the present, for the raw material of events to come is the knowledge of the present and what we make it"

Lieutenant General Leslie R. Groves


http://rideriantieconomicwarfare.blogspot.com/

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/







If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com
US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Is that councelor using my material. I feel so special.

I can hear it now, your honor there is no equality of decency from Baidu. They wish to allow genocidal discrimination on our net scape against our civil rights and my cute looking soon to be daddy of arey's and soulstice the first space cowboys chasing metorites and handling the rocks, is and has been seriouslly damages.

During this trial you will discover that the oh by the way laides he is not yet taken but he has his eye's on some prizes, so you might have to wait in line for the proper compeition of capatability testing. As such, you will see the Communist Chinese intellegence agency has used the genocidal net activities of Baidu, Yadao and SOSO if we so discover during this trial as a way to create American Chinese political and military influence not only in the USA but alos in the corridor of freedom. Which means when you are hearing from a Chinese American or Freedom Corridor they have not been able to read the articles written by the Fa Lung Gung or the Taiwanese People who have for decades wanted to be a soverign country. This is a major intellegence activity surrounded by foreign land invasion and genocidal activities. Laides after the trial you can say high, he like slong walks in the forest, hoarse rides, swimming in rivers, and most importantly he wants to be a proud father of five children. In which laides this crazy man has different teachings for all of them.

Rider I

What equality of decency would it be for the USA to discriminate against the Communist Search engines but not the tribe that wishes to hurt and cause pain to us in the world that is wield by foreign government. My point exactly it would not. As such we have to sue, like proper, then if you do not follow the law suit you will then have your license revoked. Which means as the internet is not a licensed place that you will be blocked for not following our laws. After the lawsuit and if you do not pay or settle and do not conform to equitable decency.

Of course then again what tribe would not love the people who wish to give them their own country, and Democracy so they can share power and no more single fascist parties come in and try and make them part of their unipolaterial idea. I will never understand why those folks kill people. I mean its Democracy smart ones, you can be in power then your opposition can be in power. Wheren't these people taught to share, that is a big thing in a child's life sharing is hard to do. I mean I love my cookie not your cookie, however, chess is more of the teaching style, you mad at my opinion and ideas I mad at yours. So we play chess my young son, and see who is right, even though I know daddy is correct. This was before the advent of the internet. Now I will just say search it.

Then again I will read to them every-night before bed a story about space mining that I wrote the day before. and for the ladies I will allow the mother to chose their bed time stories, as I know not what is like to be a darling little girl. Then we can change and I will tell the story of the ladies that fought for ladies rights in a magic fashion of lore.

I will make you famous MSS, all of the news and head lines and great times like the Goober Patrol did the Last Facist party that tride to implode this great mutipolarity country. This time it will be daddy making famous. I make you famous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU69VlwY9g8

Rider I

I see it now an individual Rider fights against the Communist Intelligence agency against net genocide. CNN, 60 Minutes, Jay Leno, Oprah, Ellen DeGeneres. I should even wear my cowboy hat and boots too.

MSS tonight. The young American who fights back with individual intelligence.

Ministry of State Security of Communist China, it is not just China, you need to call them by the fascist party that is forcing those folks to do like they say without no proper debate like. Just call it like it is.

Your hatred of my and my character made my day. The pain and sorrow you caused to me will be repaid in heads. Dead Presidents heads.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JrFTYAeZLo


And I do not want the special President Bill Clinton Treatment thank you. I prefer things that can help me make babies not headers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment