This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection.


"The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger

The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded with: "We must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism [The Communist Chinese Party's (CCP) Economic Espionage Units called the MSS] are being steadily advanced because many of us do not recognize the means used to advance them. ... The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous she or he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst" Therefore, like Dr. John Nash would probable think: This is because of our lost state craft of tracing scientific coding in the intelligence community of the algorithmic code of the Communist espionage agents. As "The Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from without must not blind us to the Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from within. The latter is reaching into the very heart of America through its espionage agents and a cunning, defiant, and lawless communist party, which is fanatically dedicated to the Marxist cause of world enslavement and destruction of the foundations of our Democracy/Republic." J. Edgar Hoover. Which allows the Communist to shape the future and powers that be. As "Our citizens and our future citizens cannot share properly in shaping the future unless we understand the present, for the raw material of events to come is the knowledge of the present and what we make it"

Lieutenant General Leslie R. Groves


http://rideriantieconomicwarfare.blogspot.com/

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/







If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com
US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Ok, I talked to somebody at a society.

Feels good to be to back in the social swing of things. As I was very social during College and that helped me climb the College ladder. So I believe I need to be social again. My last job did not leave me with time to be social. However, as I am currently unemployed and plan to take a job doing less strenuous work, this should be good. My love is education. As such, the basic idea is to be educated and learning from societies is a great way to do that. I have to go out and borrow some money so I can purchase the ticket. Which I think will be money well spent if I can present the fact that no body is proper refuting the Communist Perception. Furthermore, I can't let that happen. I have to refute that idea that the Communist State Owned Enterprises are a great thing. The best way to do that is to, well, join a society. I was in about 5 when I was in college, Debate, Mock, Moot, Senator, Alpha Phi. This then helped me obtain key's to things like meeting and hanging out with the School President; both Student and Faculty. While also allowing me to feel very happy with myself. As that is where my heart is, being sociable.

Rider I

Well I bet if I can fit in with these folks that I can transition them into a proper lobbying Society against Communist State Owned Enterprises and their centralized world wealth and resources. I love forming.

So I just need to keep my confidence. Which means next week I need to stay away from that best friend of mine because she is good at making feel like I should not be confident. I should very confident. So good to go. Just have to get up the funds over the next couple days, buy the ticket show up early see if I can talk with folks, and ask them darn well why they are not doing presentations to the areas in which the SOE's are beacheading. I mean what they do in my parts, they should be over there.

Maybe I should do the roar. I have done it before. However, at that time I was in the society and I have not yet paid my dues. Well, I mean by the time I pay my dues those SOE's will be in those areas creating cognitions to get more in. So, I have to figure out how to do that proper like. As in person I can't be an arse whole, unless they know me. Then I would just roar in the middle of the room before the it all starts and say my peace. Helped me gain leadership positions before.  

No comments:

Post a Comment