This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection.


"The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger

The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded with: "We must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism [The Communist Chinese Party's (CCP) Economic Espionage Units called the MSS] are being steadily advanced because many of us do not recognize the means used to advance them. ... The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous she or he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst" Therefore, like Dr. John Nash would probable think: This is because of our lost state craft of tracing scientific coding in the intelligence community of the algorithmic code of the Communist espionage agents. As "The Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from without must not blind us to the Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from within. The latter is reaching into the very heart of America through its espionage agents and a cunning, defiant, and lawless communist party, which is fanatically dedicated to the Marxist cause of world enslavement and destruction of the foundations of our Democracy/Republic." J. Edgar Hoover. Which allows the Communist to shape the future and powers that be. As "Our citizens and our future citizens cannot share properly in shaping the future unless we understand the present, for the raw material of events to come is the knowledge of the present and what we make it"

Lieutenant General Leslie R. Groves


http://rideriantieconomicwarfare.blogspot.com/

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/







If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com
US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Friday, April 15, 2011

How the Communist where able to implement Brain washing tactics without any rebuttal from US agents.

It has long been understood that the Communist Government of China and other regimes that hold such power over their individuals have a created whole colonies of mental patients in which they do mind experimentation on. This basic idea was implemented in a movie to show how the Soviets where tyring to create the perfect under ground uptia. In the so called Fictional Movie of THX. This has not changed. In recent times, we have seen such cognitions as the Communist country itself having all of a sudden an outburst of hammer killings of childrens in school in pretty much every district in Communits China. Which funnily coincided with my international rebuttal to the Communists infilitrating the US childrens cognitions with the confusious program. In which I was seeking to gain elementry aproval to start Lockean programs to teach children about individual freedom as confusciousim teaches Marxism principles. This was upsetting for me as what I thought to be a complete mental brain washing hit on schools so they could guard them from anybody seeking to start Lockean elementry programs to teach individuals about natural law rights.

The next time I saw this implementation is when I saw a wish for the commnist government to gain controll of the Philipine army. This was done by having a completely normal police officer, who was sain, just walk into a buss full of Communist Chinese citizens and shoot them all and then blow his head off. Which then allowed the Communits government to seak to place their political and military business into the Philipies business in which has the highest guerilla warfare units of Communist SOE's and single party domiance.

The last one, which I was almost sure was a commuist hit. Was the young man in Arizona. Which upsets me. As this was home based. The basic hit was to pefect. Which is upsetting I can say this. However, I have studied Communism so long and through such intensive night after night of picking every littl morsel I can about thier conduct of economic warfare that it makes sense that I can. I apologize for speaking about it. However, the young man was the perfect brain washing subject. After the messy full scale hammer incident,, then a complete lack of covering their trail in the Philipines. The first thing I said when I heard about Arizona was, I am right. The reason why i said this is my basic economic warfare theory relies on the fact that the Democrats insurance service bell curve will follow the last three trough cycles that go bigger every time and then create an implosion in which the US substantially loses is social and miltiary defenses. Which is a valid theory as I have proven in my first blog cite,under the service bell curve theory. As such, I do not understand why the UN or US does not have a proper way to trace brain washing. When even a simple economic warfare analysit could tell you how to do it and how to trace it. Then again,, like I said Soviet Brain washing studies to create the perfect utopia where a very interesting unclassified read.

So it is amazing how archeic our system of defenses is to the Communists economic warfare.

Then again, who am I to speak my blood line and oath is older than this country and the Communist dynasty.

Rider I

The US along has been able to brain wash primates since the 1930's it is basic idea of proper implementation. There are many ways to do it. Yet very few agencies or even police units that could tell you if a major hit or even normal person gone nuts could have it done. First of all the brain is the key. Then a proper trace of all passages of light over the brain. Then after this is done a visual test and replay on the basics of anything and everything. If the brain is cold it will be hard to get anything except major cognitions and cerations. However,if it is still warm one can easily obtain memories via the proper tools. The problem is that most of the time, no body even knows how smart certain societies like the Commnist realy are. I mean they have whole branches dedicated to foreign legislative what I call pity hits. I believe I predicted it too. Marshallian depity. I know this legilsation was to big a part of the Communist not to have them use that branch in this one. I just wish I would have told somone before it happened. However, I just could not place my finger on what would happen. I mean this is only the second time the Communist have used such tools for a legislative depity attack. First was soviets this time CCP.

It is just ridiculous has archeic our tracing teams are. I mean give me one hour with the boy. The proper tools and I will not kill him nor mame him and I can tell you if he was brain washed, and what kind of tool was used. Then again, I would someone getting paid would know this too. As I am poor as an alley cat and why do I know this?

No comments:

Post a Comment