This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection.


"The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger

The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded with: "We must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism [The Communist Chinese Party's (CCP) Economic Espionage Units called the MSS] are being steadily advanced because many of us do not recognize the means used to advance them. ... The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous she or he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst" Therefore, like Dr. John Nash would probable think: This is because of our lost state craft of tracing scientific coding in the intelligence community of the algorithmic code of the Communist espionage agents. As "The Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from without must not blind us to the Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from within. The latter is reaching into the very heart of America through its espionage agents and a cunning, defiant, and lawless communist party, which is fanatically dedicated to the Marxist cause of world enslavement and destruction of the foundations of our Democracy/Republic." J. Edgar Hoover. Which allows the Communist to shape the future and powers that be. As "Our citizens and our future citizens cannot share properly in shaping the future unless we understand the present, for the raw material of events to come is the knowledge of the present and what we make it"

Lieutenant General Leslie R. Groves


http://rideriantieconomicwarfare.blogspot.com/

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/







If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com
US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

As Unions have declined the Communist Party's Power in the world has inclined.

The destruction of the Unions in the US has lead to the complete opposite reaction in what those destroying the Unions wish for. The Unions where created to place a firewall between the Communist party and the possibility of political power of a single party rule that wished to destroy the individualist and Democracy/Republic constitution that the USA has. However, over the years we have seen a completely backwards realization of the capital leaders and the political leadership in the worth of the Unions to stop the determent that the Communist Party causes.

The Communist parties constitution is to create massive State Owned Enterprises in which a single political party has control and power of a mass array of the economy so that they own the citizens and their labors like slaves to the party. The difference in the US and its belief is that we want to spread out the power and control, along with wealth. This is done by allowing individuals to manage their own surroundings, worth and creation of value, hence the definition of economy: to manage your own surrounds. This opposing view which then creates the conflicting idea of what has happened for hundreds of years for Democracies and Communism. The creation of war. This war is a different form of war though. As the created of the term communism which means that there is a two class system those leading and all else working. Instead of a multi tiers class in which workers in Unions can be as powerful as the leaders of capital or politics, leaders of capital are as powerful as the leaders of politics, and leaders of politics are as powerful as the leaders of capital. This then creates the real end game of Karl Marx's theory without his very horrible theorem of just destroying personal worth. This check and balance is created by each individual making sure that no single party or power has to much power. As in history when this happens and as it is in human nature. If that is allowed to happen degradation and corruption will happen.

This then means the biggest check to the Communist party which is the Unions is a major crucial part of this check and balance system. The idea that Communist have been allowed into the system of Unions to present the idea that enslavement to the state or ownership by ever individual which leads to enslavement to the state via political economy and power games, is a good idea has destroyed our check and balance. Jimmy Hoffa, Robert Kennedy and J Edgar Hoover, new how powerful the Unions where. So much that they created the biggest sheriad ever in history. It was the sheriad that they where trying to destroy each other. When in reality they where trying to create a power base of proper people who would fight against corruption in the labor market via those who wishes for the state to own everything. This then was the Union triad. This enterprise was the most single powerful entity every to be created to stop Communism. The idea that our labor was able to be protected and educated to stop Communism was very powerful.

These Unions where then able to stop the Communist from being allowed in the US. As the Unions say communist owned enterprises or state owned enterprise as the thing that would degredate their values and ability to earn like it does in any communist country. As state owned enterprises place the centralized wealth in the hands of a few instead of a spread out value of wealth in the hands of many. The reason for this is Marx never solved for his bigger problem. Which was the centralization of power. Which would create the centralization of wealth and also greed. As such, we have seen greed in capital leaders go up, we have seen the value of wealth be centralized not only domestically but internationally. We have seen the complete demise of the Union's and the complete overthrow of the US government by the Communist Chinese in many instances due to very bad labor power games.

The theory that Unions are bad is the worst theory I have every heard. The very idea implies an impunity to the idea of the 1st Amendment. This is because political parties are the biggest Unions in the world. Along these lines the idea that the power held by the Unions should be taken away is also bad. This is because the Unions have long upheld the traditional values in the US. As the Unions in the US came under control of more communist espionage agents we have seen them use themselves to complete destroy themselves. The few leaders of the Unions that stay loyal to the US and it values like Dr. Hoffa, have had an uphill battle fighting against these other Union's. This then has lead the power shift from the US individual liberty and economy based Unions to the communist run Unions. This is mainly due to a lack of respect by the federal government for the reality of the necessary of the Union as a security apparatus to our biggest defense against economic implosion which is the Unions.



I see these boys and girls with Marxist tattooes as their fathers and mothers in the Unions teach them that Communism is a good thing. While Union bosses do not make sure like in old days that the worst form of oppression to labor the Communist party is not allowed into their Unions. As the Communist party does not care if the individual owns their own values or worth, and would sell out each individuals worth to allow the single party to gain power so they can conquer and control others. My grandfather was Teamster, my dad is a teamster, and I have lead the life of the worth of my grandfather's years in the time when the Unions had a grasp and a proper defense on the Communist Party.

These long line of tradition of well lets say standing up to corrupt police, corrupt officials, communist agents, and working hand in hand with military agents to stop the economic implosion has not stopped. However, what has stopped is the ability of our government to recognize the economic implosion threat. I am not a hand like my fathers before me. I am a brain. I am trying to figure this out. As the brains that taught my grandfather where great Union men. In which believed in individual ownership of labors and life, the ability of each individual to protect their families via the proper weapon defenses, the proper belief in God and the church as a separate entity to the state, low taxes for all, the idea that the US military is the bases of all great things in the US and that families abilities to pay for their children and take good care of them was enough to place their lives on the line for. These are values of old. Today, I see values of different.

My grandfather and teams would have never allowed in Soviet State Owned Enterprise to this economy. As they new exactly what it would do to our country. However, today we see a lack of respect from the security apparatus for our economic sovereignty and our ability to stop economic implosion that constantly allows the control of the Unions to fall in the hands of Communist agents. Which do not act as separate and distinct political parties, but act as a single whole with the major Communist parties in the world. This union of Communist parties against the right of each individual to be as powerful and equal to any political union is the reason why the US is being destroyed via debt games.

The decease in Union spending against the increase in foreign illegal funding from the Communist party has declined in numbers substantially. In which once we saw the ability of the Unions to out spend the Communist foreign party today we see hundreds of millions of dollars in foreign illegal funding being funnelled into the US via key weak spots to destroy the Unions. Much like we have seen in major case battles of where funding has not properly been presented. I have to find my way to the top. For what ever reason I believe I am the great mind to stop the US's economic implosion. I do not know what I am supposed to do. I have read great books form those that came before me and seem to have a linear thought process that can track with ease the foreign agents that wish to destroy us. However, as per my misdemeanors as a young man, I can't join the government, as per my inability to gain access to a Union industry I can't afford to join the Unions, as per my ability to gain a proper funding I can't do this. However, I can do it, I have to and I must. No one else will. I see the whole picture, if it is a curse or a blessing I do not know. I can see every action and every reaction and all I can do is blog and write about it. In which I have done much, but yet done so little. I have to find my way into power somehow, either by funding, business ownership or through proper degrees. Why my soul sees this so much, is for the lord to know and me to find out. However, this is the reason why the US is in decline, plane and simple. You can't tell me that a group of individuals banning together to keep high values for their homes, and families is the reason why we have economic problems. When I see the opposition the Communist enslave their people, have no respect for their cowboy's and ladies, along with druids, and yet for some reason those who fight against the Communist like me and Senator McCarthy are the bad ones. Plainly because we are able to see in our minds daily and in our dreams each character and how they play a bigger party into checking and stopping the Communist party, from a mere scare that will catch possible agents around them via a simple documentation, all the way to a complicated sequence of events that will lead the US into a nest of agents in which, only a the true freedom fighter could project.

Rider I
I have an idea for a business, I am going back to school, and I am constantly sending out letters asking to be enriched to play games against the Communists. I am however, not doing everything I can. I know that I have to take this cloak off and start to work as a citizen. I must create MEI, so as to gain more funding and a professional demeanor instead of this poor boy, Harley riding, son of a teamster, son of gun, style fight. I must suit up I guess. It is my fault this has happened. At every turn I was slowed by possible gaps in my own defenses. From me supposed to go to Australia when I was younger to spread my knowledge against resource centralization of the Communists, all the way to me missing my opportunity with the President and the security agents to present myself. Then again, I can't see and predict everything. As such, I am sorry. I am trying to figure this out. Coming from a family of laborers and hard workers on one side and on the other the worlds oldest ancient think tank is not easy. Then again, those children and women and men in Communist China in the country folk style who are treated like serf's for the single party rule to control and conquer the international world instead of help their own, have it a lot worse than I do. If I can raise our standards here it will force them to comply there. I see weakness in our ranks, I see impunity towards the respect for the economic implosion theory, as this blog cite has acted out and shown in my impunity towards those I write too. However, as my professional person, I shain't act in such manners.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLJf9qJHR3E

No comments:

Post a Comment