This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection.


"The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger

The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded with: "We must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism [The Communist Chinese Party's (CCP) Economic Espionage Units called the MSS] are being steadily advanced because many of us do not recognize the means used to advance them. ... The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous she or he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst" Therefore, like Dr. John Nash would probable think: This is because of our lost state craft of tracing scientific coding in the intelligence community of the algorithmic code of the Communist espionage agents. As "The Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from without must not blind us to the Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from within. The latter is reaching into the very heart of America through its espionage agents and a cunning, defiant, and lawless communist party, which is fanatically dedicated to the Marxist cause of world enslavement and destruction of the foundations of our Democracy/Republic." J. Edgar Hoover. Which allows the Communist to shape the future and powers that be. As "Our citizens and our future citizens cannot share properly in shaping the future unless we understand the present, for the raw material of events to come is the knowledge of the present and what we make it"

Lieutenant General Leslie R. Groves


http://rideriantieconomicwarfare.blogspot.com/

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/







If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com
US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Funds needed for MEI

First I need to up my economics knowledge. As I will be studying international financing and foreign policy of economics in specific I can use that for the NP. As such the first program will cost me around
$15,000
Then I will need money for all of the articles and books to be bought for my use of legal 1st Amendment amo.
At around 1000 articles and books rounded to about $15 each as most should be free based on the fair use for research and educational standards of citation. It could be around
$15,000
The hours to read them all and stay up on my expenses will take me about 5 months at about necessary need for survival at basics with lost new car and good cell phone. Another
$10,000
Necessary programs to create good documents Adobe Pro 9 and Word along with some economic program calculators.
About $1500
Suits as my old ones are worn and torn from using them in my last job to do everything from anything.
About 7 one for each day
$780
Shoes another
$700
Card creation about
$500
Website creation about
$5,000 with time and actual in depth analysis along with training on how to keep it up.
So then just to get this non profit off the ground and actually make it even place a dent in foreign policy towards Communist China. I need
~$50,000 donation.
This will include a specific game play to pursue a legal projection of games to spread the wealth of resources out among those nations that needed to be developed, along with the specific games to curtail the idea that the Communist Chines are a Democracy and the creation of the fact that the Communist Chinese economic system is not with Chinese Characteristics it is with Soviet Characteristics.

I am sure I should be able to obtain this. If I can get the papers done before I do my master ride to DC to present my break for freedom creation through my JFCOM is necessary to go around Nato, IMF and other world Unions that are being drawn in by the Soviet Characteristics of the Communist Chinese. In which that is if I can make it. As I plan to ride with my weapon on my hip the whole way after calling each police force or attorney general to tell them I will be in their area. Like I did the last time I reported into DC.

As such, if I can figure out areas where I think I could get non profit donations for that amount I will try. With muti billion air programs laying around if I can show a good game I think $50,000 should be a no brainier for my first year as the MEI President.

Plus I might seek a Foreign Diplomat certification so I can work outside of the US to cognition, as a NP. That could be another $10,000 for online classes or weekend classes
Along with that to get my PI certification will cost me around the same so I can conceal carry as I investiage in the states for a better fact collection for my reports and presentations along with cognitions. Also, I will need a   PR campaign manager so as to be able to get me into high cognition areas like TV, News, and Radio. I figure if I help out a college student it should cost me around $10,000 for the years for a couple of interns going to school and fooling around with MEI the first year.

So that could take it up another
$20,000
However, that is mainly going to be my second year proposal as the first year I can do with $50,000 as I do not plan on doing much field trips or many cognitions as I will have to gather the rail guns of intelligence first before I can acquire targets and present.

This would be pretty much the same thing for me as applying for a full ride like I received at my last institution that I climb to the top of literally to sit as Senator for over 8,000 constituents. However, this time, it is a more macro approach and the funding will still be for education but instead of resume building I will be helping build a Democratic Free Market world against the Communist Chinese Soviet Characteristics of a single world currency, the Bric which is predicted again in about ten years to start the Soviet Empire all over again under the CCP, and against the main idea that any one country should hold the mass reserves of resources while other countries get out bid by them in every from of manner or stopped from further mining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment