This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection.


"The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger

The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded with: "We must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism [The Communist Chinese Party's (CCP) Economic Espionage Units called the MSS] are being steadily advanced because many of us do not recognize the means used to advance them. ... The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous she or he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst" Therefore, like Dr. John Nash would probable think: This is because of our lost state craft of tracing scientific coding in the intelligence community of the algorithmic code of the Communist espionage agents. As "The Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from without must not blind us to the Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from within. The latter is reaching into the very heart of America through its espionage agents and a cunning, defiant, and lawless communist party, which is fanatically dedicated to the Marxist cause of world enslavement and destruction of the foundations of our Democracy/Republic." J. Edgar Hoover. Which allows the Communist to shape the future and powers that be. As "Our citizens and our future citizens cannot share properly in shaping the future unless we understand the present, for the raw material of events to come is the knowledge of the present and what we make it"

Lieutenant General Leslie R. Groves


http://rideriantieconomicwarfare.blogspot.com/

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/







If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com
US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Here is what I want to do.



I believe that this is the future of energy production for inner cities for extra energy.

Ok so for every mile I get placed it will generate around *80 an hour, which for at least 8 hours of top production is around *640 a day. Then I just am waiting for the costs on the product, and I have city union costs to collect to place them in, and I will see. If the cost of the loans is under the necessary amount I am a go. Again, I am not a government person at all, I have connections from dirt to marble, and a lot of them agree that it is very scary in the middle east, and the US can't afford to keep going over there to help them settle their disputes. Even though they know we will. I could then generate at tax codes for this at least $96 a mile for the city in taxes, in which the roads where costing as a liability. Therefore, I enrich my partners who created the science. I push for it as a local citizen should own and interact with their own fellow citizens, as the middle man pusher and manager and then owner of the products generating energy. I will lease road space, and then on my way to glorious Democracy article writing against fascist single parties and having lots of babies. I want lots of babies.

I will just start off with approximately ten miles. In which should consume enough production for my whole city to actually even probable lower costs as I doubt expenditures will be that high for me to maintain the products, as I do not need resources like coal or nuclear waste.

I want this for me and my family I am willing fight hard for it.

I am serious I want to have a lot of children from my future wife. Which means I need a lot of money. This is it for me. I want to put her through a lot of pain, cause I know she will be a pain to me anyways. Only fair.

As my city is currently losing its tax benifits for starting up new business that are struggling this bull's entity if my hopefull future producer of products for my business, as US courts have the best patent, and I do love guns so and protection of storage is a part of my business plan along with i phone application for camera movement sensing and e mag detection, along with router interference for my storage I think they will be pleased with my security outline once I get the funding to further my research.

This should work good. My city will be enriched with however, many miles of street they have time $96 a lane of a mile, along with the income taxes, property taxes, and the job creation of my other entities I plan to create to help poor immigrants learn English and to start business on their own.

Legal immigrants like my mother's side from Canada which came from Scotland of course. Then again, I know this city needs the taxes, cause my boys in shields need to pay for their toys and their homes and their families. I will be darned if those folks get attacked like other folks protectors attacked them because they could not create a major tax increase to fund the necessary social infrastructure. Along with that I know judges that have some good business that help out that are based on their meager salaries. It would hurt me to know if they had to close down due to lose of judges.



Ok the major thing is going to be able to get the angle investors as banks and governments might not want to loan to me to get the funding. However, I think I can do that, especially if I take on a partner or two, and I lead for the push. I have pushed for things before and been very peaceful and proper. Which is what I want to do. If I get this going I can leave this behind, and start a professional non profit which I donate a trust too that is specifically created to make sure the floating currency works and those countries in need of world resources get written documents to help them obtain them so the fascist single party governments do not horde them all.

So this is so much fun. I mean, I am just waiting on these two upcoming seminars, a time slot in front of city council as it is Wednesday and the meeting will be soon. So if I do not hear from them I will then seak their council at the meeting.

I think it will be a great idea. As the power companies have trillions in surplus that are at the higher levels not properly being placed at the lower level post managers. In which I will obtain some of their market share and spread the market out so the people at the bottom wrong of in which I am to watch for get to enjoy my bullish side and need to battle and conquer, Democratically and with proper competition and fairness of course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6kx14FdbWQ

Twice. I called over 14 times I heard the response now I show up at your door step. Of course the response was inviting and sounds of also in need came with it. As such, I will come to knock and ask. In the same manner as we have been conversational of course, the old ancient methods will be find as I would be just as scared if you confronted me as you would be if I saw you. Cause that would mean they can make the connection of the Democratic/Republic free marketeers.


I am sure my buddies will tell me when I am getting too bullish and causing problems with national security for energy production, via centralizing it around my entity. As all bulls just try and do but I will not, especially since I spent a good part of my time trying to stop the worlds biggest bulls from doing it.

No human should live in chains.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xDYlotqVvk

which means each should be able to compete for their own and thus own their own, in proof.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5LW07FTJbI

Live free or die trying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5__Ogi4Tek



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5rLz5AZBIA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SOEoD7H9RQ

Since the times of Kings that enslaved all to control the wealth in the idea that is is better for them to control it, I begin my chess game against those forces that would enslave us to them or their ideas. As I aspire to be an owl, somebody both sides love and hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment