This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection.


"The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger

The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded with: "We must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism [The Communist Chinese Party's (CCP) Economic Espionage Units called the MSS] are being steadily advanced because many of us do not recognize the means used to advance them. ... The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous she or he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst" Therefore, like Dr. John Nash would probable think: This is because of our lost state craft of tracing scientific coding in the intelligence community of the algorithmic code of the Communist espionage agents. As "The Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from without must not blind us to the Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from within. The latter is reaching into the very heart of America through its espionage agents and a cunning, defiant, and lawless communist party, which is fanatically dedicated to the Marxist cause of world enslavement and destruction of the foundations of our Democracy/Republic." J. Edgar Hoover. Which allows the Communist to shape the future and powers that be. As "Our citizens and our future citizens cannot share properly in shaping the future unless we understand the present, for the raw material of events to come is the knowledge of the present and what we make it"

Lieutenant General Leslie R. Groves


http://rideriantieconomicwarfare.blogspot.com/

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/







If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com
US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I am going to own my own power stations. Here is how.

I can lease or buy a stretch of sidewalk highly used or driven on. In which I could implement the proper technology then gain huge amounts of energy in which I could sell back to the grid and obtain money.

http://www.innowattech.co.il/slnPedestrians.aspx

http://nextstar.org/energies/electricity-from-the-road-rail-line-or-runway/

http://rj3sp.blogspot.com/2011/01/innowattech-alternative-energy.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb87GdP2UKU

Darn love my country has to make me tell all my favorite entities that they should do it too. I need to have a baby, that would make me way more selfish. Anyone pretty smart women who does not like Communism want to get married. Oh you have to like guns, dirt bikes, the river, tricky mind games, definitely be monogamous cause I am an American Pyscho. Let me know, cause I am not competitive at all right now. I need something to fight for, in a micro level. All this macro has me floundering around in space.

Ok so go to next City council meeting and ask what I need to do, to start my power station business. I am sure it will create jobs, along with cheaper energy, plus I am a citizens of this city so I will pay taxes. So I think they will like it. Along with that I have some fellow Alumi's in the seats so I might want to go be a dirt bag about it.

card not in deck blank card, outlander tracing, creates new power station and sways money away card. Lose -4 to all power stations and political clout. His royal highness begins the game. tabula rosa.

How the individualizes ownership of top side roads of high trafficked areas. Will leave city tax dollars for more necessary less traveled and productive roads. Thus driving down taxes, and energy prices, while increasing efficiency for the city workers to spend more on areas of lower productivity that need more help, like borrows, ghettoe's and other areas. Along with that if I find that the business if profitable enough the taxes along just might be enough to also create a substantial purse for the city. Love your Royal I his tri's I symbolist himself.

The funniest thing about this whole thing is they just paved all my streets. Now I am going to ask the City council if I can tear up the streets and implement power stations. In which I will maintain and pay for so the tax payers will no longer have to pay for the stretches of roads I purchase. Thus creating instead of a tax drain a tax increase for the road I pay taxes on, and allowing needed taxes to go other places. can't wait to see their faces. So um, city council members. I know we just paved our streets. Um I would like to tear them up and put in power stations. LOL this is going to be fun.

I love being an American. So I am going to purchase streets in the USA, as an American citizen. Then like my hero who created the bumps in the road I will pave the streets in better than gold. As the bumps where a great safety concern. However, the national ability to creates ones own energy source is even a greater feat. Which unless blocked by the White house, Dem's, Pubs or the FBI, I will do it, I will take it on. Then if I am blocked I will create a non profit to get somebody else to do it. So my name will go down in street history, legally and properly. or the city council, cause the lord willing they are the ones who are going to have to deal with the mounds of regulation this baby boy is going to cause. Hopefully they do not mind working a little bit on something good for all. In

I have sent my letter to Caltrans. In hopes as I used to do when I was a paralegal. To get any key information I am not able to pull up on the old law programs.

http://www.dot.ca.gov/

My angels for the funds
http://business.ca.gov/Innovation/CleanTechLosAngelesiHub.aspx

The company I have and Caltrans I believe will provide security weight and proper building measures. So now I just wait for the testing ground approvals in my home town.
Baby boy wants green safe roads, I will work and research hard for it. Plus I really want a family and need money. I know I really like green stuff and high technology. Me want safe green roads, me do myself, if I can. Please.


No comments:

Post a Comment