This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection.


"The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger

The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded with: "We must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism [The Communist Chinese Party's (CCP) Economic Espionage Units called the MSS] are being steadily advanced because many of us do not recognize the means used to advance them. ... The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous she or he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst" Therefore, like Dr. John Nash would probable think: This is because of our lost state craft of tracing scientific coding in the intelligence community of the algorithmic code of the Communist espionage agents. As "The Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from without must not blind us to the Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from within. The latter is reaching into the very heart of America through its espionage agents and a cunning, defiant, and lawless communist party, which is fanatically dedicated to the Marxist cause of world enslavement and destruction of the foundations of our Democracy/Republic." J. Edgar Hoover. Which allows the Communist to shape the future and powers that be. As "Our citizens and our future citizens cannot share properly in shaping the future unless we understand the present, for the raw material of events to come is the knowledge of the present and what we make it"

Lieutenant General Leslie R. Groves


http://rideriantieconomicwarfare.blogspot.com/

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/







If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com
US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

I am going to Sue Indiana and Idaho.


Dear President Obama,
  I am thinking about suing Indiana and Idaho for illegally allowing in Communist SOE's into our economy. When historically legislatively and militarily we have not allowed in foreign SOE's for such purposes. Millions of world citizens have died to stop Communist SOE's and hundreds of millions of soldiers have died to stop Communist Chinese SOE's now our political leaders allow them in. It is unconstitutional I believe and I will prove it. President Obama, I need help. If we allow in those SOE's from Communist China all other countries will not have an incentive to allow their people to own industries. Which then will allow single party elitist like the Communist Chinese to own entities instead of the individual labors.



The main reason is that I was sitting here thinking about a business I wan to own. Then I thought about the Communist Chinese that have major SOE's in that area that if allowed into the US would destroy my market shares completely via single party and foreign military ownership having more ability to destroy my business than a normal regulated free enterprise. I am at the point in which If I was not a properly educated and living in a free country I would arm the Democracy units to fight against the Communist fascist business entities of the single party and military rule. Which means I need to fight in court.

I am going to see the ACLU next week and see what I can do. As it is a matter that will affect me in a federal economy as we have, I believe I can bring right to sue and be heard in court. However, if not I will seek the ability of the US as a whole to bring action against the foreign entity for which we are at war with. Which many books and prior court documents will show and prove evidence that their SOE's should not be allowed. Along these lines, free enterprises are fine, SOE's are not historically, politically and militarily this is our legal economic system.

I need to seek the port authority which every leader has said that COSCO moving was a bad idea as an SOE's along with FBI agents and evidence that was propounded on how the Communist use their SOE's to hurt the US via their single party and military rule. It will not be shut down, as for best it will hit national media.As I am unemployed it will not cost me anything. The judge I see will be traced to any society that is in and if that society interrupts against US will and US logical historical representation of freedom and Democracy shall be dealt by the society's I am in which is more than most judges are in. I guess being unemployed has its benefits. I spoke with one person when I worked for a law firm. That stated when they became unemployed they where able to sue people that harmed them and was able to win. I see this as a harm to not only me as in Lopez v. the US as a single case doctrine US economic legal system via the aggregate system of affect, but also to the society of the US and the world as a whole in which we worked so hart to stop single party and military rule from owning economies.

At the point in time when the US voted against wholy SOE's being used in an industry and another way to do it, then our military domestic agents and investigators are finding the only one we have let in breaking the law and trying to hurt the US. Along with the massive lies of the Communist Chinese saying they have disbanded their SOE's, I find it unconstitutional against the US idea of individual ownership of business.

I want the whole area of which these things are illegally trying to come into our economy to hear the story from the mouths of the people who had hear the Communist SOE's and Party members and Generals wishing to sell weapons of mass destruction to children in the USA. Then after that I want the media in the court room when they testify to hear what is being allowed in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TYv2PhG89A

Oh I have been waiting for this moment since the CCP attacked my President and his family and my country the last time to get their Communist SOE COSCO in this. This is going to be good I am old enough now to put a fight.



We have worked so hard to create privatization so that single party rule and militarizes could not control the economy and so individuals could own their own labors. I will try and do everything I can.



This will do one of two things as I will have investigators watching the judge and his movements. To show that either the US has illegally sold our lands to the Communist, without citizens knowing, as the judge has to kick it by saying so, or it will go through and proper evidence of the matter of unconstitutional doctrine of single party military owned business are not allowed in the US especially by those that funnel illegal materials as the files will show.




My court already agrees with me. So to the People's court we go. For a long time agreed with me. Disrespect President and first Lady Clinton and you think I would not get some.



This for my uncles on my Mac side that told me to hold it until the the next one. Well it is hear, I hope I can muster with help from the other freedom tribes a proper battle in peace and court. 

No comments:

Post a Comment