This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection.


"The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger

The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded with: "We must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism [The Communist Chinese Party's (CCP) Economic Espionage Units called the MSS] are being steadily advanced because many of us do not recognize the means used to advance them. ... The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous she or he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst" Therefore, like Dr. John Nash would probable think: This is because of our lost state craft of tracing scientific coding in the intelligence community of the algorithmic code of the Communist espionage agents. As "The Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from without must not blind us to the Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from within. The latter is reaching into the very heart of America through its espionage agents and a cunning, defiant, and lawless communist party, which is fanatically dedicated to the Marxist cause of world enslavement and destruction of the foundations of our Democracy/Republic." J. Edgar Hoover. Which allows the Communist to shape the future and powers that be. As "Our citizens and our future citizens cannot share properly in shaping the future unless we understand the present, for the raw material of events to come is the knowledge of the present and what we make it"

Lieutenant General Leslie R. Groves


http://rideriantieconomicwarfare.blogspot.com/

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/







If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com
US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

I met a women tonight.

She called herself Bella.
She seemed to have a lot of things in common with me. However, I was drinking at the party so I had forgotten the last time I met her and what she wore, or that we had so much in common. So I blew that one.

Rider I

I told her my name was Edward as she walked down the long driveway and I stood in the door yelling nice things at her and she was replying. Why I never ask for her number I don't know.

I know I received another women's number about a month ago she was also a very good fit for things in common, and very able to handle a big family. Bella said she would like four kids, I said I want five so if they have to do a family vote it can be broken by my special kid, and thus keep the family together. She smiled.I watched her dance all night to music, I do not know how to dance. I should have asked her to dance instead of making a fool of myself by allowing her to know I have forgotten the last time we met.



The only thing with the first new potential since my best friend has been dating other guys for some time, is that I never called her. I should have she is beautiful. I also read my dream women was down the street, from where I live However, at that time I was preparing for a party.

Oh well the time when come when they are all flocking and it is time to chose my true love.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLJf9qJHR3E
5 children
love to read and write
Great Family fist person never hurt kids
can handle my mental need to pound in intelligence
Understanding of who i am i could die at any time.
most importantly if she makes my heart flutter when she dances then, well.

I have been to that Red Robins tons of times. who would have ever known my unattainable would be so close.

then again some perfect match might woo me before i can start the game with her. Then again I wonder why she is in my neighborhood. Maybe I am the smartest and stupidest person in the world. That would make me um, I guess pretty good. I wonder what her favorite meal is. Is that weird to wonder that? Then again maybe she does not really just have one favorite food, I mean we are American's. I now I could not really pin down just one favorite food, but if I had to it would be Steak, Beer, double cooked potatoes, asparagus, corn, cole slaw, BBQ prime rib beans, blue cheese bread, and a wedge salad. With some whiskey and a kiss for desert.

What would I have said, would you like to talk with someone that lives across the nation from you. That would kill my future Mr Big prospects. So it will have to wait if the mother of soulstice and ares comes before my big game with her if she allows it when it is time if i do not fall before then. Of course then again the Book of Shadow's did leave me the joy of not knowing who she would be. The mother of the first space cowboys resource mining companies. Books did always have a heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVvHEjJ62T0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgKhzIFC-iA&feature=related

darn hard being the one that saves the whole human race by forcing individual space mining and space mobiles. i still have to name them too. ship is more a big term boat is the analog i need for the things that are going to drive our races to explore outer-space. if i could just get this country to stand up to the communist to create cold war advancements in space mining. everything i say is true marxism enslves on earth the us political adversary systems and individual competitions save, literally if we chose the wrong path we never get off as a people.



The funny part is if I win in the book, they stay say Marx's is the greatest theorist, even though one of my writings if I gain enrichment which is the only real fight the book predicts, my writing goes in depth how Marxism enslves to the earth via a one world government more worried about controll than allowing thei people fly free above and beyond the galaxy.

The funny thing in the book I can't see the chapters before mine or after mine, just the predictions for my battles.

To my baby boy, lets see if I can get moma's a big arse rock, if you get me, boy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un2EfjEJAOA

No comments:

Post a Comment