This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection.


"The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger

The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded with: "We must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism [The Communist Chinese Party's (CCP) Economic Espionage Units called the MSS] are being steadily advanced because many of us do not recognize the means used to advance them. ... The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous she or he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst" Therefore, like Dr. John Nash would probable think: This is because of our lost state craft of tracing scientific coding in the intelligence community of the algorithmic code of the Communist espionage agents. As "The Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from without must not blind us to the Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from within. The latter is reaching into the very heart of America through its espionage agents and a cunning, defiant, and lawless communist party, which is fanatically dedicated to the Marxist cause of world enslavement and destruction of the foundations of our Democracy/Republic." J. Edgar Hoover. Which allows the Communist to shape the future and powers that be. As "Our citizens and our future citizens cannot share properly in shaping the future unless we understand the present, for the raw material of events to come is the knowledge of the present and what we make it"

Lieutenant General Leslie R. Groves


http://rideriantieconomicwarfare.blogspot.com/

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/







If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com
US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Let's say the old school bad arses where right.

In which the Foreign Super Party the Communists. Are trying to congition the idea of defeatisim in our future leaders, Generals and Political clerks. In which they where able to due this through repetition of ideas. Much like in a Communist Party school, you can hear them chant win win win over and over again, to get the idea of domiance stuck in their head. However, lets take the opposite and say a class was created in which the word and idea of defeatism was implemented into a students brain every day a couple times a day. As such, the only way to actually test the old schoolers theory that it was happening to such place an indepth cognition inside of the brains of future leaders to have a response of defeat instead of win, would be to create a test.

See this why I can't stop. If I stop for a weak I will miss over 1,000 clearavolite ideas on this matter.

Thus, then one way to do this after I saw the King's speech was to turn parts of the brain off that check its natural subconsious codeing and function through loud music. However, in the King's speech he had him read. However, in my tests, I have thought that just singing certain songs that implement singing about winning, would lead to mumbling the opposite synapuses response of defeat of some other kind of non aggressive dominate response. As such, if a proper song was created to implement the idea of winning and game thoughts that include areas where thougths should in a team leader that wins, provoke ideas of dominace and providing for winning for one's first response would be replaced by the thoughts of defeatism. I tested this on myself once and forgot until I saw the King's Speech, then I forgot again and it just came back to me.
You find a book or an article that states that losing is a good thing, or refers to negative conotations of winning or being dominat. Then one can also read further with regards to the idea of game theories that implement passive views to then move forward.
At such, one can listen to certain songs. I chose the eye of the tiger, becuase I like my natural coded response of instead of Rival I say Rider, then I am watching y'all, which is cool. However, there are parts in that song that I still sing like my defeatist first time response. Which I caught myself singing in parts where it should be aggressive and advancing cognitions ideas of retreat or even defeat. So who know's I will probable forget the matter. I did not properly further it, However, I think I also did the same thing with regards to leaders in the matter when I was around them and stated certain key words in the background in a normal conversation with somebody else, as I new the leader was listening into the conversation, then a few minutes latter ingaged the leader and saw if I could gain a proper response from the sub conscious codeing I was doing while the leader was listening by talking to somebody else with me in the room, speaking about something else that was really codeing a response I was looking for when I spoke on the matter I wishes to enterain a response in public for. If I am correct the defeatist thing worked and I was able to get a very prominent leader to obtain a humble agreance with that I am correct on a matter that normally they stood very strong on, however, it was just in glance and mumbo jumbo so it was not in front of the papers or on grand stand

We could then take that theory and go very very deep. Much like schools that bread arrogance and pompous circumstance in which every crease is a miserable disgrace. one can also create a class in which every confrontation is something to be domianted by. That is why I was so against the class in the first place. However, the theory was good. I thought the more dominate approach and less obvious foreign codeing would have been an assimilation class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment