This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection.


"The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger

The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded with: "We must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism [The Communist Chinese Party's (CCP) Economic Espionage Units called the MSS] are being steadily advanced because many of us do not recognize the means used to advance them. ... The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous she or he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst" Therefore, like Dr. John Nash would probable think: This is because of our lost state craft of tracing scientific coding in the intelligence community of the algorithmic code of the Communist espionage agents. As "The Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from without must not blind us to the Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from within. The latter is reaching into the very heart of America through its espionage agents and a cunning, defiant, and lawless communist party, which is fanatically dedicated to the Marxist cause of world enslavement and destruction of the foundations of our Democracy/Republic." J. Edgar Hoover. Which allows the Communist to shape the future and powers that be. As "Our citizens and our future citizens cannot share properly in shaping the future unless we understand the present, for the raw material of events to come is the knowledge of the present and what we make it"

Lieutenant General Leslie R. Groves


http://rideriantieconomicwarfare.blogspot.com/

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/







If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com
US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Problem with the Republican Party currently.

The Republican party usually holds the military. That is because most of us understand the ins and outs of our defenses and offenses and we know that the 2nd Amendment is the major factor in our military. However, there are some blue dogs. So when I start to see the Republican Party members also start to become communist fascist by allowing State Owned Enterprise that are not poverty level, in which act as state capitalist actors for the party controlling I have a major problem with that. Two mayors hinds of course I want, I was give the Democrats arses for hurting this country out of stupidity, nothing bad happened to them accept their butts hurt from a little whooping and we stopped what they where doing. Now it is the Republican parties turn to keep the political adversary system proper like. I want that stupidity stopped too.

Rider I
I learned a long time ago to love competition. The idea that placing thing in competition creates the best equality that anything can every have. This is because the proper leader will have outcome. In which then will be allowed again to compete again in the ever cyclical circle we call life.

Sometimes I sit, and I see my self and feel cuffs around my writs, because of who I aspire to be. As the Owl in a society of Communist or Fascist or in the case of the CCP both, is thought to be a horrible bad person for using the first amendment to try and create equality. From the lantern's of old to the lanterns of today, all I can say is I am being as peaceful as any unprofessional can be, as I could really cut out a lot of the nonsense speech but hey, if I did that then what would give my future employer something to look forward to and pay me for. I mean then I could just keep doing it for free proper. Ya, so if I do this then I get some ground but if I can go professional I can seek to speak with those that crown. So sometimes I wonder, then I see my path of the rock in my hand that created the symbol of the earth, the bird symbol on my hand, and the multiplicity of  the colors of my eye's and I think, well maybe it is just natural so I will go with that.

As such, whoootany time,


http://thehootenanny.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment